What you should know about Amazon synchrony credit card login?
Get on your Amazon synchrony credit card login page to setup either a recurring or one-time bill payment. This is one of many activities you can perform on your online CC account. Learn how to go about setting up your preferred Amazon credit card bill payment type in this article.
Amazon synchrony credit card login – Steps to making a One-time Bill Payment
Amazon CC is issued by Synchrony Bank. You can access your Amazon synchrony credit card login online account to make a one-time bill payment. Alternatively, login to your online Synchrony Bank account to pay your monthly credit card bills and here’s how to do it;
- Go to your Synchrony Bank online account and sign in.
- Highlight the “Payments” drop-down menu and then click on “Make a Payment”.
- You can then select the minimum bill payment. You can also check the balance on your credit card statement of account.
- Input the routing number of your bank followed by the requested information of your checking account.
- Check that the information provided is accurate and then click on “Make a Payment”.
Amazon synchrony credit card login – How to execute recurring CC bill payments
To make recurring credit card bill payments follow the steps provided below;
- Sign in to your Amazon synchrony credit card login online account or Synchrony Bank online account.
- Highlight the “Payments” drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Enroll in Recurring Payments” option.
- Next, choose “Minimum Payment”.
- Your registered bank account should then be selected.
- Go through the T&Cs for recurring bill payments and then click the “Agree” box to check it.
- Click on the “Submit” button once you are satisfied with everything.
Amazon synchrony credit card login – Confirmation and Cancellation of recurring bill payments
After you hit the “Submit” button, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will indicate that you have successfully initiated a recurring credit card bill payment. If you want to cancel this payment type, you can do so at a time before the due date for payment.